didn't know that all the tiny bits are cut by hand! I was really impressed. More, I loved it. I liked the page instantly! Then I saw picture of Louise in her super cute onsie leaning forward above cutting mat with craft knife in hand. I have clicked onto the image to see her working. I couldn't believe that all these cute animals, very fine detail and wonderful precision is cut by hand. I accused Louise in my head of using a laser cut! I have browsed through her page and looked into the amazing work she had done so far! I wanted to share her work with you. Her work is so inspirational and I can't wait to have a project where I could use her stunning art pieces. Paper Panda is an art; hand drawn and later cut by hands, it includes beautiful typography and all is made of recycled paper. Louise describe what is Paper Panda on her page ''The Bird & Bunny and folk series of papercuts have been hand drawn and hand cut by Louise. They are inspired by Quarwood, where the Panda family lived in a little cottage in the Cotswolds surrounded by animals and woodland life.''
Wait!...It is not only the art, Paper Panda also have amazing selection of prints!! The Stag is my favorite!! Do you remember my post What does the Fox say?!..Probably;..Oh Deer.. Can a chicken be cool??!! I have shown you few nice Deer design but Paper Panda is fantastic! Also, Rabbit on bike or heart shape are stunning!! The prints are available on Mugs, cushion wall Vinyl- the ideas are endless.. link
to buy all products/link
You can like Louise Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PaperPandaPapercuts
Louise was kind enough to answer few questions for me.
1. First a little introduction, what is your name and tell me please a little about yourself.Hello, my name is Louise, aka Panda. I live with my husband Ryan and daughter Poppy who is 11 and lot of beige fuzzy animals in the Cotswolds.
2. Why paper art? How it all started?
3. What was your inspiration for the first animal art?
4. Where did you learn your amazing skills?
5. How is possible to achieve such an amazing result just by craft knife or do you use any machines?
6. Who bought your first art?
7. What was the biggest amount you sell and to who? (no need of client name just if it was company individual etc.)
8. Which is the most popular of your designs?
9. Which was the hardest design you had to make?
10. If not animals, what would you design and made art of?
11. What is your biggest dream?
12. If you would become very rich, popular and had enough money for employ people to do the art….would you ever stop?
13. You also sell self-kit, what skills potential buyer requires?
14. What advice would you give to your self-kit buyers?
All images belong to Paper Panda!
Would be great if you do ! :)
Oh and don't forget to Join this site with Goggle Friend Connect! Just on your left :)!
Yay or Nay ??