|with my fav blogger Nina <3 whatninaspotted.com|
My journey with Fuji Film Instax Mini 8*, began about a month ago. Me and John were the first people to see how it works when my parcel arrived! btw. he is behind the lovely pictures of me holding instax! I have managed to pretty much destroy the first film, as I opened to check if I put them film correctly! As if I did it!! Yes, I did! Idiot me sometimes, I would blame the blond hair underneath my pink for that. Once, I have learned how to work the camera and the film, I have the best time ever having fun with it. The first photos didn’t worked well, so sadly I won’t show you them but here I wanted to share with you my experience, so if you lucky to get your hands on this stunning camera, follow this few steps and advises, so you will make best of your little baby!
1. Do not open the film once inserted. Don’t make the same mistake as I did.
2. To insert the film is easy, open the package and you will have coloured rectangle- the same rectangle is inside the camera. You won’t miss that.
3. The first photo is the plastic cover so don’t get too excited ;) I did ha! J
4. Check the options in front and set camera to the current lighting conditions, as failing that, may cause your photos to be either to light, or too dark.
5. Invest in camera bag. It’s not just a cute bag, but also it protects the camera of getting dirty or getting damaged.
6. After taking photo, no need to shake it, keep it in a dark and warm place for a better effect. Your pocket for example.
7. I found, I that taking photos in large open spaces, (sea, mountains etc.) the camera may not catch the background as you wish. Just consider that.
8. It’s a traditional way of taking images. They great realistic photos but don’t expect a DLRS quality photographs as the camera it’s too small and the mechanics its simply different to the HD staff. If you want your HD photos to be printed, consider to buy the actual printer for that. ( Officially on my wish list now) !!
9. Last thing, when buying the camera consider Amazon->Instax Mini 8 over Urban Outfitters, as I found it cheaper. Although, I learned that if you have a problem is easy to get exchanged from John Lewis & Urban Outfitters than Amazon. You can also buy with amazing deal on PolarSnap.
10. One package of film contains 2 x 10. If you head to Amazon and type: Instax Mini 8 film you will get them for as little as £13 something.
|I have put all my instax into Primark sirplay board and hung on wall above my bed|
I love my Instax! Wherever I am taking it, I make people smile! Honestly! The moment when the photograph is printed right in front of you, and then the excitement of the photo is developing…. I have not been in a room when the camera gone unnoticed! People smile to me and ask questions about the camera, everyone want to keep the lil cute print as well! This is worth every penny you will spend on it. I also noticed that Instax become a trend in Instagram. Just check out this hashtag #instaxmini ! So many bloggers are using it now. I think this is a must have for every blogger the same as blogger planner! You just have to have it, don’t you? If you are already proud owner of this cute baby or planning to get one, why don't you join FujiInstaxUK ? These guys have the best inspirations and advises on your camera! Come on give them a Thumbs UP! :)
I have gathered all my favourite images for you to see how I love my Instax Mini 8!
|My favourite instax photos <3|