Here we go;
- This will be your project for next year, so start by gathering any small boxes, price tags, little bags. You can use any old jewelery boxes, create your own envelopes etc. It really fun!
- You will need copper hanger. I got mine from Primark for like £4 I think!
- Gather all colorful strings and sweets! The list also includes; small pegs, water colours, copper effect paint, stencil template, craft paper and washi tape! Don’t forget to get glue and paint brushes or even kitchen sponge!
- First steps to stencil into required bags. I need to admit that stenciling onto paper,-smudged 🙁 Best worked for cotton, so perhaps cut out a small square and stencil into that and then glue it!
- I also used tea bag method! Its that simple; drunk your tea first 😉 I recommend earl grey as it taste amazing but also has strong colour! Print some numbers from internet and once the tea bag is cool enough just stamp onto paper! It will give you this extra edge texture!
3. Next would be small envelops and bags, very simple again. Fold the paper and glue the cut out numbers in front or stencil into that. Create little bags and sweets like. Have a play, anything can do. I kept mine really simple!Cut out rectangular, roll out the edges and glue then inside. then tide the corners. Done!
and its done!
*Post sponsored by House of Frazer