Home sweet home!To make our home unique, truly ours and cozy, we should have not only chairs, tables, and beds, but many small and beautiful décor elements that will finish up the whole house to perfection and make house a home! This is what many renters are facing, you are moving up to space that is already ‘’styled’’ with perhaps less than a unique touch. You are going to most likely get the cheapest furniture and decor as your landlord won’t be bothered with it. He just want monthly profit! That’s all. (sentiment jar picture buy)
- Buy baskets to hide all the small and medium bootle and cosmetics, less clutter it’s always better feeling! Read about my happy home environment post to understand that part more.
- Invest in a good quality Egyptian cotton towels! This company towelsRus offers amazing prices on soft towels including personalised! Nothing better than get off your bath and wrap yourself and super soft towel!
- Get bath caddy or make one! I have reused an old shelf but you can buy like a bamboo one! Having this let you to keep small items, like fresh flower, glass of wine and book! Don’t forget the candles!
- Shower curtain, I am just looking for the right one now! This will help you to get this cosy feeling!
- Whether you have tiles or ugly laminate, you do need bathroom floor mat! getting of the bath and stepping into soft mat will help you enjoy the moment for longer!
|B&Q paint Colours Grey Slate Matt Emulsion Paint|
|Round mirror with floating oak shelf http://www.martingallagherfurniture.com/|