It took me a while to get the strength to finally write this. I had written this post many times just to delete it after. I tried to write it different ways, sometimes it was a happy post, sometimes it was just a rant at myself, other times it was just too sad. It was harder than I thought. When reviewing a brand or company is easier than judging yourself. I wanted to write this so I can stand back and perhaps, re-read if I feel down or have doubts. I am now working from home and spending time much more with myself which means that I’m sometimes over thinking certain things but also I have the best opportunity now to work on myself and on all goals I want achieve. So, today I wore my comfy women joggers from Jack Wills on and decided to finally post it. Also, I decided to link this post to a fashion showing you my latest photoshoot with BowsBoutique jacket and shoes, as I just love this combo but also I really felt happy, relaxed here and I didn’t wanted just throw you pretty picture of sunset or other meaningless imagery but show you real me and my real emotions.
Outfit details: Jacket & shoes BowsBoutiques , Jeans Asos.co.uk (Monki)
- Go events, smile to people and chat! Yes, I sometimes will hide in the corner or only speak to those I know, because I am simply scared to open my mouth to someone I don’t know!
- Take part in discussions. You know that person who is seating in the corner with that fish mouth? (opening and closing desperately trying to say something?) Yes, that’s me! I will be seating in table listening others and actually have something to say, but I will have miserable attempts and not enough confidence. So, make some noise Lysik!
- Don’t be scared of saying what you think. I sometimes will just agree on something to do,eat drink -whatever because I don’t want to make a ‘’fuss’’ and end up eating something I genuine hate! No more crappy food or seat! Take and do what you really want!
- Blogger opportunities. I have had many occasions where I have passed on applying opportunities because I was scared of being declined. So what? Not this brand? Baby, it’s only their loss 🙂
- Taste life. Yes, you have to go out and do stuff more. Wake up earlier, follow your list and then get out of a house. Do stuff you always wanted, like the re-visit to cat cafe? You know you want it!
- Just do it. Next time my love, if you get this opportunity like public speaking- just do it- take the opportunity to work on your presence and hide the nerves in pockets! Your last session was fantastic, you got great clapping and people seem really enjoying themselves, so why not doing it next time? Apply to all the stuff you wanted!
- Ignore it. Just let it go. As long as they not twisting your surname, they can say whatever they want. It’s not truth and you know this. No one is perfect and you can also make mistake, and of someone life goal is to dwell on it- well, you have better things to do instead.
- Stop caring what they saying anyway. Like seriously, it’s not just to ignore it but also don’t walk away and rethink this over and over. Absolutely no point!
- Stay away from them. As simple as that. If you feel you don’t trust that person, don’t try to be his/her friend. Absolutely no point. Your instinct it’s perhaps right!
- Try to sense them. When you see that person tweet you and you just e-met because she/he need help, be careful. Try not to get too friendly and keep a little distance. I know you, you try to be friendly with anyone but sometimes it’s worth to pass it on.
- Stop being freaking childish. Exactly this. You are an adult and mature woman, keep the drama away! I recently fell out with my blogging pal Nina, and I seriously missed this girl. I am glad we found the way and put that behind us.
- Expect less, give more. This was seriously my problem. I expected people to care about me, I expected people to ring me or let me know when they out, or not to cancel, while I was cancelling myself or not inviting them either. Just let people be and care more about others. As simple as that.
- Make some time to each other. We have to make more plans and create our dates. Seriously, sounds easy but is more difficult to make when you sat in your comfy pyjama, in front of TV with a cat on lap. Let’s make some changes and stop moaning!
- More cuddle time. Yes to that. I have recently cuddle cats more than him. Well, obviously cats are in first place no matter what, but I think it’s time to change that as perhaps it start to be some serious issue. Sorry cats!
- What we need. I think good thing would be to work on relationship is to go back to our first dates, where we really cared what we wanted rather ‘’Hi, it’s this movie this weekend, I want to go see it’’, and maybe instead ‘Is there any movie you want to see this week?’
- Media Pack! Seriously, this blog has over a year now and DA of 36 with 20 000 views a month and I don’t have a media pack! So many PR asking me and each time, I manually check my GA and count my followers to let them now. It’s about time isn’t’?
- Create this newsletter. At last, Lysik! I have spreadsheets of people who signed up to my newsletter and they haven’t received one unless it’s just a new post thing! Come on girl!
- My secret project. Start it! Reveal it in few months! Go go!!!